Friday, January 02, 2015

Stupid People




Stupid People

I don't mind stupid people. They do stupid things and, yes, sometimes what they do can be quite hurtful to other people. Whenever that happens, you just have to ignore the whole situation. After all, they're stupid. They know not what they do.

I do mind people who are not stupid but pretend to be stupid. Sometimes they do things that they know will be hurtful, but they act like had no idea that anyone could possibly be offended. "Huh?" they say. "Huh, I had no idea ..."

Of course they had an idea. Just another spoke in their malicious, insecure wheel.

To them, I simply say, "Pfffffffttttttttt ..."
 








 

2 comments:

  1. I see you have met my neighbors ... "Pfffffffttttttttt ..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't there a rule to "Love thy neighbour"? Something like that ... ;o}

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to offer your opinions, salutations, and feedback of any kind. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, in my never-ending battle against Spam, I am no longer accepting comments from Anonymous readers. Please use a registered ID to make a comment. Thanks.









 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger