Sunday, July 23, 2017

the old dance ...



the old dance ...
this is the dance
the old dance
the shake and roll
over invisible feet
parsing the night's
unending sentence
into fragments
of flickering images
as you move in and out
of light and darkness
your empty breasts surfacing one moment here
before your watermelon ass flashes
just a moment later over there

oh yes, baby,
you were more than erotic
your body seethed with fire
and, yes, it was easy to see you wanted something more
hoping, i guess, to even the score

sure i loved you
loved the way you crept over my body
serpentine and sweet
your tongue finding
its way into my senses
rushing me to journey's end
despite my best resistance
and sure i loved
the way you crushed my balls
with the cruelest grip
and whined to me
"Feed me, you bastard, I want it all ..."

oh yes, baby
you were more than my lover
more like the push of time toward life's final door
hoping, i guess, to even the score



 







 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger