Thursday, March 16, 2017

Since You Asked ...



Since You Asked ...
I'm fine. Health is good, feeling pretty positive about everything, and loving life ...

Yes, I know ... I haven't been writing as much as usual. Blame it on this long winter, blame it on Facebook or Twitter, blame it on the bossa nova ...

You see, these days, reading blogs is probably the least popular pastime on the Internet. People just don't seem to have too much of an attention span anymore.

I am still confounded by poems and images that plough through my head. Sometimes, at night just before sleep, I complete poems in my imagination, but I never write them down. The inspiration remains, but the perspiration of getting them on paper seems to have deserted me.

I'll write here from time to time, but nothing quite so regular as before.

Hey, thanks for asking. I'm fine.


 







 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger