Friday, August 10, 2012

A Boat That Floats ...




A Boat That Floats ...

Zzzzzzzzsaw, saw ... hammer, hammer ... chisel, chisel ... huh?

Oh, sorry, I'm busy building an ark. Well, a mini-ark actually.

I have had no wild instructions from God to collect all the animals, two by two, and get them loaded into a boat that floats. So, my ark is sort of on the smaller size. I might get fifty or maybe fifty-one average sized people into it, but no more than about thirty-two would be perfect.

Maybe just one would be ideal.

It's funny how some people need a whole village to feel like they belong in this world, and other people don't really need anyone at all.

Me? Oh, I need a little companionship if this boat is going to float.

You are the ark that you build, I guess.
 




 

5 comments:

  1. Good site; Kennedy!

    Thanks for the invitation - now; we need to get you signed up for Google +, so you can link it to others; plenty of us old Y/360 and Multipliers are over there - if you're writing here on Blogspot, Google + is a next logical step to stay in touch.

    Go ahead and follow me at astranavigo.blogspot.com; add me at Google + at https://plus.google.com/u/0/101631126015985350288

    Cheers!

    -Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be coming through on my Blog List ... thanks for joining up ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. me....?
    all i want to do it write....


    * and i couldnt not read you...:)
    here's to new innings...

    and of course am gonna steal your guest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Noahs Ark.!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to offer your opinions, salutations, and feedback of any kind. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, in my never-ending battle against Spam, I am no longer accepting comments from Anonymous readers. Please use a registered ID to make a comment. Thanks.









 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger