Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Minute Mystery — Time After Time




Time After Time

Welcome to another "Minute Mystery."

Here, we ask that you engage your grey cells to solve what is something of a riddle. To be successful, you definitely have to "think different" and engage your logic in something of an illogical manner. Solutions to problems are never easy, but there is always a solution.

So see if you can unravel today's puzzle ...

A man is looking at a clock that displays the correct time, but he doesn’t know what time it is.

Why not?

Now, before you click for the answer, give it some thought ... I'm sure you will be able to find a "reasonable" solution.

Stumped? Here's the answer ...


Click Here
 


© Copyright, Kennedy James. All rights reserved.
 







 

8 comments:

  1. It wouldn't be fair if I told you the answer because it was included in the email announcement that arrived in my mailbox. Oh dear ... next time, I will come here first.

    Thanks for posting the mystery and music video ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, no star for you this week ... haha ...

      I'll have to add some fancy code to stop that from happening next time ... hmmm ... another project ...

      Delete
  2. Does anyone really know what time it is...?
    I did not get a gold star yet again :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, perhaps we can find you an honorary star ... might have to be silver though ... ;o}

      Delete
  3. A couple of years ago, someone asked me, "What time is it?"

    I looked at her straight-faced and said, "Does anyone really know what time it is? Does anyone really care - about time? If so, I can't imagine why. We've *all* got time enough to cry."

    She looked at me funny, and started to walk off. Her friend said, "What was THAT about?" "He's crazy, I think," was the other girl's response.

    Yeah. I'm like that.

    (Trivia: Name the song....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, song by the same name ... by that one-time brassy group, Chicago ...

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to offer your opinions, salutations, and feedback of any kind. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, in my never-ending battle against Spam, I am no longer accepting comments from Anonymous readers. Please use a registered ID to make a comment. Thanks.









 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger