Saturday, November 17, 2012

My World And Welcome To It

The Man In Me

My World And Welcome To It

Many thanks to Doronette for including me in her list of blogs deserving the Liebster Blog Award.

Here are my responses to your leading statements. Hopefully, they will give you a bit more insight into my world.

  1. I can’t imagine my life without ... music.
  2. My biggest dream is … to take a long cruise to Hawaii.
  3. When no one sees … I am reading.
  4. If I could go back to the past … I would relive the 60's.
  5. I start my day … with koffee (of course).
  6. I’m the most proud of … my children.
  7. When I smile … be careful, because I'm probably up to something.
  8. When I’ve got time for myself … I play the guitar.
  9. My biggest love is … writing.
  10. My biggest inspiration is … Leonard Cohen.
  11. I write my blog … to encourage others to see differently.

Once again, thanks, Doronette.

This is a bit of my world ... welcome to it ...

 




 

6 comments:

  1. hmmm..gotta google that..liebster blog award...congrats !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~smile~ .... an honour indeed .... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that you like it Kennedy ! Your blog is really interesting and you're really good in writing ! It's always such a pleasure to pass by and read your new post. I'm also the big fan of Sunday Soup ! Bravo, for your imagination ! And pls keep doing it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh..that man called Leonard Cohen..what an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite an honor...I wasn't surprised by any of your responses (I think I have gotten to know you pretty well over the years)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a nice way to learn a little bit more about our fellow bloggers. I too was nominated and just finished my answers, a couple of them were similar to yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to offer your opinions, salutations, and feedback of any kind. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, in my never-ending battle against Spam, I am no longer accepting comments from Anonymous readers. Please use a registered ID to make a comment. Thanks.









 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger