Wednesday, September 09, 2015

98.6 Degrees In The Shade




98.6 Degrees In The Shade

Yes, it's damn hot here for September. So what? I remember last winter. Froze my toes.

Still, I must admit that it is pretty hot ...

So hot that these days, I am mostly living under water. Swim, swim, swim. My body is devolving — I am growing gills and fins.

So hot that in the last week, I have eaten more ice cream than I have in the last two years. Apparently, it is not the fat-free variety.

So hot that I tried iced-coffee the other day. Couldn't get it down. Too oxymoronic, I think. In the morning, I still drink hot coffee, which I find quite refreshing. After a long sweltering night of sleeplessness, it has a cooling effect.

So hot that my air conditioner is pretty much useless. Well, it's made by Mattel and runs on four AAA batteries. Nuff said.

So hot that I spend most of my time naked in the apartment. It's not a problem unless someone knocks on the door. Even then, it's just a small problem.

So hot that I have four fans located in strategic places in my apartment. They applaud on command and do generate a little breeze.

So hot that I left a small pitcher of cream out on the counter last night, and by this morning, it had turned into Coffee Mate.

So hot that the only place I could possibly have sex would be in a cold shower. The irony of that is not lost on me.
 








 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger