Saturday, September 26, 2015

I Wanna Be Your Pancake Man ...




I Wanna Be Your Pancake Man ...

When life loses some of its fizzle, maybe it's time for a little sizzle. Now, don't go asking, "What's the matter?" ... oh baby, please hurry and stir my batter. Spoon me into your frying pan — c'mon, baby, I just wanna be your pancake man.

Can't you see my heart is achin', for maybe just a little bacon, or perhaps some sausage on the side, to make our love life slip and slide. Honey, I don't wanna be your buttermilk biscuit or even some sweet, hot custard flan ... all I want, all I need, is to be your ever-loving pancake man.

Flip me over on your plate, and yes, a little butter would be great. Add some fruit or a little jam, and mmmmm, chocolate chips add a certain bam. Then, gimme all the sticky syrup that you can — c'mon, baby, I just wanna be your pancake man.

You can have me for breakfast, or any time of day . Brunch, lunch or dinner, you can have me most any way. With whipped cream is sometimes kinda nice, or sprinkle me with some real zesty spice. Add some cinnamon or some whole wheat bran ... all I want, all I need, is to be your ever-loving pancake man.

Cut me into tiny little squares, go ahead, catch me completely unawares. Eat me fast or eat me slow, just be sure that you know ... that, no matter what your future plan ... I just wanna be your pancake man.

Now, I know some people will always say, you should eat an apple every day, but for every apple that you eat, well here's a far better treat ... you can lay me flat with a mighty splat, and then like Charlie Chan, you'll figure out just why it is that I wanna be your pancake man.
 








 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger