Monday, November 23, 2015

Speed Dating




Speed Dating

"When was your last relationship and how long did it last?"

"Two months ago I dated a male stripper for a weekend."

"Next ..."

"What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?"

"I made a fortune in my last divorce."

"Next ..."


"What are you looking for in a relationship?"

"A threesome."

"Next ..."

"Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full?"

"Are you referring to a D-cup or a C-cup?"

"Next ..."

"What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?"

"A Porsche"

"Next ..."


"What do you do for fun?"

"Do you mean like masturbating?"

"Next ..."

"How do you spend your spare time?"

"Sleeping."

"Next ..."

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Let me put my bifocals on."

"Next ..."

"Do you have a five-year plan?"

"Yes, I want to get married, but just for five years."

"Next ..."

"If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"

"In your heart."

"Ahhh ... I think we have a connection ..."
 









 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger