Friday, July 17, 2015

In Between



In Between

Some days, I get caught in the in-between.

Some days, I want toast and honey, and I also want toast and jam. I can't decide which or both.

Some days, I crave the taste of coffee the very moment I have my first sip of Earl Grey tea.

Some days, I go for a morning walk and, after only a dozen steps, wish that I had never left my bed.

Some days, I'd like to read the newspaper when I'm not the least bit interested in knowing what's new.

Some days, I think I feel like I'm 18 and wonder why my knees creak.

Some days, I want to do the right thing end end up doing the right thing the wrong way.

Some days, I say too much and then get blamed for saying too little.

Some days, I fly by the seat of my pants when I'm not even wearing pants.

Some days, I feel bipolar, and then I don't.

Some days, I'm full of wonder, and then I wonder what I'm full of.

Some days, I spend the money I don't have instead of spending the money I do have.

Some days, I wear boxers over briefs.

Some days, I feel like a failure when I'm happiest for the success of others.

Some days, I love taking photos when I've left my camera at home.

Some days, I feel completely spiritual and not religious at all.

Some days, I'm madly in love with the idea of being madly in love.

Some days, when I'm thinking about the future, I'm really thinking about the past.

Well, you get the idea, I'm sure. Or maybe you don't. See? In-between ...
 





 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger