Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Birthday Surprise



"Kennedy ... it's your birthday ..."

"Mmmm, yes ..."

"I know you don't like celebrating ..."

"No, not for many years now."

"Why? It's your special day."

"Well, it seems so self-indulgent. Not really my style."

"I think you should have a little fun on your birthday ..."

"No, it's just another day, like any other day."

"Well, I'm here, and I brought you a balloon."

"I can see that."

"Do you know who I am?"

"No, it's a great disguise."

"Wouldn't you like to find out? Sort of a birthday surprise?"

"Uh ... well ..."

"All I need is a little prick ..."

"You've come to the right place then ..."

 









 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger