Tuesday, January 05, 2016

she bop ...




she bop ...

skitter skatter
now
what's the matter?
don't quit on me, baby,
no, please don't stop
cause i'm sure i've just discovered
your little she bop

you say you love me
say
i twitch your itch
then you slip me, dip me, and
flip me with a plop
right when i'm just about to twang
your little she bop

i've been waiting forever
for
this chance romance
but you kiss me then dismiss me
and i swear i'm gonna pop
before i even get close to
your little she bop

i ain't no tornado baby
ain't
no mighty hurricane
just a summer shower for your pretty flower
but you'd better get a mop
cause it's raining drop by drop
on your little she bop
 









 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger