Tuesday, August 23, 2016

da'Shade — Bums





Hey, what's up?

This is da'Shade ... sitting in for Kennedy James, who is on vacation.

Bums. Go figga ...

Just yesterday, I was sitting outside on some sort of fancy patio affair by Starbucks, and I was minding my own business while having a black coffee and smoking a cig.

Along comes this dude carrying some kind of shopping bag, and I could tell he was heading my way. Don't need to be a genius to figga out why.

So up he strolls like he's the King of Siam, and he says, "Buddy, I need a buck for the bus."

I says, "Go figga, partner ... heard of walkin'?"

He says with a snarl in his voice, "Hey, just gimme a dolla, would ya?"

I says, "Look, I work hard for every dollar I gets. You might wanna consider doing the same."

Bums, go figga ...

So at this point, he's like moving into the threat theatre, and I gotta tell you, I been there more times than I can count.

The conversation turns a little sour.

"Don't be an asshole," he says.

"Fuck you," I says back, and I stood up from by relaxing morning coffee and smoke, ready to beat the shit outta the guy.

That's the thing, you see. These bums try to intimidate you into giving them cash.

Kinda reminds me of the squeegee bums. When you came to a red light, they'd be on your car, washing yer window, so that you'd feel guilted into paying them for their unwelcome services. I never paid one of them.

So, don't you be intimidated by these creeps, and don't give them shit. Their bank accounts are probably bigger than yours. And anyway, by giving them a hand-out, you're only helping to make sure panhandling will flourish, if you know what I mean.

Bump the bullshit ...




Hit that mic and check out this cool vid ... ain't all bad ...



::::::::: Josh Paler Lin How Does A Homeless Man Spend $100? :::::::::






 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger