Wednesday, August 10, 2016

da'Shade — MILF





Hey, what's up?

This is da'Shade ... sitting in for Kennedy James, who is on vacation.

I think the world done turned upside down sometimes.

Nowadays, young guys seem to have this preoccupation for older broads. What the fuck is that all about?

When I was churning my way through puberty, I was checking out the girl two rows over in Grade 10 English. Now, young guys seem fascinated by the MILF factor.

MILF? Oh shit, just means "Mothers I'd Like (To) Fuck."

I guess it's a bit of a compliment to the ladies who keep themselves in great shape and all sexy, and maybe they do start to look a little curvy pervy as they reach middle-age. No idea. Doesn't seem right, though.

I sometimes wonder if these ladies don't know what's what. I mean, do they go outta their way to put some wood in a younger guy's head? Again, no idea.

Now, I ain't sayin' who's to blame in this new age carnality. One hopes that women don't flaunt themselves in front of young guys, but then there's that whole cougar thing, where women actually go out looking for a young guy, say in his twenties. Kinda creeps me out.

Of course, there's a lot of men in their later years who hook up with younger women. So, I guess fair is fair.

Maybe, some young guys have "mommy" issues. Maybe some young girls have "daddy" issues. All sounds kinda fucked up, don't ya think?

All I'm saying is that, like most things in life, there's an age-appropriate respectability to sex. Nobody can tell you who you can fuck, but young people get all these romantic notions, and they think it's more than just fucking, while their older partners see it for what it is — just some kind of careless fucking around.





Hit that mic and check out what happens to a young guy ...



::::::::: Fountains of Wayne Stacy's Mom :::::::::






 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger