Friday, April 17, 2015

Coming Back To Life




Coming Back To Life

I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Strange phrase that. I mean which is the wrong side? It can't be the right side, can it? It must be the left.

And what does the phrase really mean? Does it mean you're grumpy? Bumping into chairs and things? Need a coffee IV drip?

Whatever it means, I think it describes my morning perfectly, but I think I'll go back to bed and try again ...
 







 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger