Sunday, April 26, 2015

Remembering




Remembering

I'm not a sentimental guy. Usually, I leave the past where it belongs ... in the past.

Still, I admit that my mind does wander back in time on occasion, and I think of all the people who have come and gone in my life.

Some I miss terribly.

Some I don't miss at all.

And what will it be like in five years time? Will you remember me? Will I remember you?

It seems like such a gift to be remembered ...
 








 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger