Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Jelly Beings




Jelly Beings

I don't suppose jelly beans are the ideal thing for breakfast.

Oh well.

I'm afraid there's nothing else in the place, and I'm awfully hungry this morning.

You know, I'm not sure why there are different colours of jelly beans. I find they all taste pretty much the same.

I used to think the black ones had a bit more of a licorice flavour. Not so sure that's true now.

Maybe we're not supposed to divide up the experience. Maybe different colours taste the same because they are the same.

I wonder if that's true of people as well?
 







 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger