Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Eating My Way To Paradise




Eating My Way To Paradise

I love raisin bread. I love it toasted with a smack of butter and some cinnamon on it. I guess it tastes something like a cinnamon bun to me, and I love cinnamon buns, the stickier the better.

I have never tried it, but I can't help but wonder what it would taste like if you bought one of those cans of vanilla icing and spread it between two pieces of rain bread. Hmm ... something to think about. Sort of a poor man's cinnamon bun. I don't suppose it would be too healthy, but after all, someone has to keep the cardiologists in business.

Some foods are so sinful. Most people have a thing about chocolate. I'm not a great fan of chocolate, not even white chocolate. These days, my most debauched food choice would tend towards pastas with thick sauces, such as a white clam sauce that I love to pile on spaghetti or macaroni or fettucini ... razinni ... plentiweeneni ... any of those noodle events ...
 







 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger