Thursday, April 30, 2015

Friendship



Friendship

I'm not sure what the qualities of being a good friend really are.

Over the years, I have had many friends, but the people I call my "best friends" now live far and away. Most of the people I now hang around with are more like acquaintances than friends. A couple of guys with whom I work out are pretty good friends, but I rarely see them socially. My artist friends are fun to be around, but like me, artists need a lot of space. I appreciate that. I certainly need space as well.

I hang around with my kids a fair bit, but I don't call them "friends." They are my favourite people, of course, but I'm not one of those people who obsess and demand constant attention from them. They have their own lives and their own friends.

Then there are my blog friends. They make up a special kind of friendship, always supportive and caring.

I can't imagine a life without any friends. Well, yes I can actually, because there have been times when I felt terribly alone.

I should have bought a dog.
 








 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger