Friday, May 01, 2015

Am I Too Sexy? No Really, Am I?







Am I Too Sexy? No Really, Am I?

So I happened to watch today's video on YouTube last night, and I woke up this morning wondering if you really can be TOO sexy?

What is sex appeal anyway?

Does a gal or a guy have to have a knock-out body to be sexy? Buns of steel? Six-pack abs?

Is a person's financial portfolio what makes someone sexy?

Is a Lamborghini sexy?

Is fame or power sexy?

Is having read all of the Harry Potter series the gateway to being sexy?

Tits and ass? Hung like a donkey? What?

What's the key to being sexy?

You see, I think I would like to be sexy, but I don't think I'd like to be TOO sexy for your body, as the song suggests.

After all, if that were the case, what would be the point of being sexy at all?
 





 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger