Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cleaning Day



Cleaning Day

It's cleaning day.

Probably just make my bed.

OK, I'll sweep too, and maybe run the dishwasher.

But I'm not hauling out my wacky old vacuum cleaner. Using it is like battling a beast with tentacles from the darkest parts of hell. It has a mind of its own and likes to twist here and there, destroying just about everything in its path and sucking up all kinds of things that are supposed to stay where they lay.

I can hear it humming, even as I write this, because it wants out of the closet.

It must be hungry.
 






 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger