Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tats


Tats

I have no tattoos on my body. I am far too changeable to see myself marked in such a permanent way. I do, however, like tattoos of all kinds.

For some people, getting inked must be a bit of an obsession, because some folks have tattoos over almost their entire bodies. That's cool too, unless they look like a potpourri of different designs. I guess I think there should be some sort of feng shui behind the process of decorating one's body, some sort of order and overall design to the canvas.

Tattoos seem to be a way of visual self-expression. There must be a reason someone wants a barbed wire fence around his or her bicep or a bleeding heart on his or her butt.

One of the more popular places for a "tat" has been at the base of the back, just above the bum crack. Now generally known as a "tramp stamp," such tattoos have been connected to some sort of indication of one's sexual promiscuity. I'm not so sure that need be true, unless, of course, one has an arrow pointing downwards, sort of like a street sign. Still, if one's partner needs a map along the road to bliss, then maybe it's time to find a lover with a better sense of erection direction.
 






 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger