Wednesday, May 27, 2015

So? Did ya?



So? Did ya?

So? Did ya?

Did you inhale that evil, wicked, mean and nasty marijuhyena?

None of my business, of course, and to be honest, I really couldn't care less if you did or if you didn't.

No, my beef is with the whole drug underworld that controls the streets of our cities and transforms the somewhat naive pot-smoking young people into heavy drug users.

If I had one target in the war on drugs, it would be the makers and distributors of crack cocaine and crystal meth, undeniably one of the worst drugs imaginable.

For the life of me, I can't understand why these drugs are allowed to flourish. I simply don't believe that the situation is uncontrollable or that law enforcement is helpless to stop the proliferation of these drugs.

Of course, if the police did their job, I guess they wouldn't have a job to do, and many of our men and women in blue would be out of work.

Somehow, it seems worth the sacrifice of all those jobs.
 






 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger