Saturday, May 02, 2015

Pucker Up




Pucker Up

I'm cutting up a lemon.

Want a piece?

Pucker up, then ...

I haven't written anything very substantial for days. I don't know why. Maybe I'm having a dry spell.

I never know where inspiration for creativity comes from.

Yesterday morning, I was chatting on the phone when this idea of writing a story about a woman working in a restaurant as a waitress came to mind. Now, the trick in piecing together any story is to find the "hook," the point of interest in such a scenario. Writing involves finding the unusual in the usual.

So what could possibly be interesting about a waitress in a restaurant? I suppose a deranged killer might come into the restaurant and order eggs over easy and then decide to shoot everyone because the eggs arrive at his booth sunny side up. That just seems silly to me.

Another slice of lemon, perhaps?
 








 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger