Friday, March 06, 2015

Ahhh-choooo




Ahhh-choooo

Some nights you sleep; some nights you don't.

Last night, I slept well, but only for a short time.

Apparently, I have some kind of weird chest cold. It's not so bad, but my voice is a bit croaky. I think I sound a bit like John Wayne or maybe Humphrey Bogart or maybe a combination of the two. By noon today, I will probably sound like Pee Wee Herman. I can't imagine.

Someone asked me to write a new poem for here. I wish that I could, but my imagination has gone on vacation, I think. To be honest, I do have a bunch of fragments done, but nothing completed. Most of those fragments are very dark, and I often wonder if people think of me as a dark personality.

So it goes ...

There will be a time for more poems, hopefully soon.

So today, I'm hiding from the world and slipping into the seams of a nice long nap ...

I'd have you join me, but I know you'd hog the covers.

Zzzzzzzzzz ...
 








 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger