Sunday, March 15, 2015

Building A Wall




Building A Wall

I'm building a wall.

I'm starting at the top.

See? It starts way, way, way up there.

No one will be able to climb over it.

And I'm making it wide. Really wide.

From way over there to way over there.

No one will ever live long enough to find a way around it.

And it's not some weak wall made of plaster. It will be all bricks and mortar. And week-old macaroni 'n' cheese.

Yeah, don't scrunch up your nose or roll your eyes, and wonder what the hell I'm talking about. You have your wall, too. I've seen it. I've run headfirst into it, and yes, it hurt like a bubble full of stars in a silly cartoon.

That's what we do in life.

We build walls ... walls of words, walls of actions, walls of silence.

We build walls to keep people out. We build walls to keep people in.

I just thought you should know that I may be late to the game, but I'm building my wall too.

Walls are what keep us apart ...

... Wait ...

OK, I'm building a wrecking ball.
 






 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger