Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Know Thyself




Know Thyself

If you think of all the people that you have met in your life, how many of those really know or knew who you are?

I guess if I were a statue, people could say, "Oh, yes, I know him well."

The thing is that I'm not a statue, not frozen in marble. I'm more fluid, changeable, more like a river, cutting my way through the landscape of my life on something less than a predictable course.

That old cliché, "Take me as I am," doesn't really apply to me, because the moment I think I know where I am, I'm already some place else.
 








 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger