Thursday, March 26, 2015

Limbo Be-Jimbo




Limbo Be-Jimbo

My life ... a series of contradictions, I swear.

Wherever I go, there are those who push, and there are those who pull.

There are those who love me for who they think I am, and there are those who love me for what they think they can turn me into.

Some want me here, and some want me there.

And most days, I simply end up being nowhere.

Some people believe I'm the next best thing to sliced bread, and some people believe I'd be better off dead.

Some want my money, and some want my funny.

Some think I might be worth a tumble in bed, and some think my thrust for lust has probably lost its head.

And I have no idea why I started rhyming end words, when I think that kind of Seuss-like writing is really for the birds.

Arrgh ... good grief, let's just get to the point ...

The people who want to know me will probably never really know me at all, and the people who really do know me never seem to want to call.

So if I seem a little private, if I seem a little shy, remember we can share the who, what, where, and when, without always figuring out the why.
 







 








 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger