Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tattle-Tale Heart


A First Kiss

Tattle-Tale Heart

Somewhere, sometime, perhaps long ago, perhaps not so long ago, you did it. For the very first time, you did it.

It happened one misty midnight, during a sun-drizzled afternoon in your parents' basement, or sometime in the twilight of evening behind the fog curtains in a car parked so discreetly out by the cliffs, and you did it.

It was everything you hoped for; it was a absolute disaster of disconnected body parts. It was full of passion; it was full of fear. It was a symphony of desirous whispers; it was a requiem of tearful sobs. But you did it.

And now, as you remember it, you look back with wonder or you look back with some regret. Who can say?

No matter how you remember it, you will never forget it.

Some things in life are like that ...



 





 

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha :) laughing as I remember my brother sneaking up on me. Lol. Good write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You set it up, nicely, but where's the tattling? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tattle tale heart is forever reminding me of many kisses
    some still make me blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now friends with my first love ... and quite honestly, I have no idea where all that magic came from ~grin~ .... I have to admit it has become a very faded and almost insignificant memory!
    But I do have a forever memory of someone ... and that memory is something I actually cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first kiss was with a boy who was just a good friend. He wasn't my first serious boyfriend, and he is no longer living. But, I will always remember that kiss ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to offer your opinions, salutations, and feedback of any kind. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, in my never-ending battle against Spam, I am no longer accepting comments from Anonymous readers. Please use a registered ID to make a comment. Thanks.









 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger