Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The R-R-Rolling Moans


Oh My Aching Tongue . . .

The R-R-Rolling Moans

Owwwww ... it hurts right there ... and right there ... and oh yeah, over there too ...

Somehow, I have managed to frazzle my tongue. I have no idea why it hurts, but it hurts like crazeeee.

I don't eat spicy fast food, no curry in a hurry, in fact, nothing more exotic than maple-flavoured pork 'n' beans, a favourite in Canada, so I don't think it was that.

I didn't drink anything scalding hot, like the ridiculously blistering hot chocolate people serve at ice-skating parties, so it wasn't that.

I didn't use the Lord's name in vain (more than maybe twice), so I'm sure it's not that.

I didn't lay it flagging out the car window like a dog does on a hot summer's day, so it wasn't that either.

I wasn't chewing tobacco, even though you don't really "chew" tobacco, but I haven't had a wad of that gruesome stuff in my mouth for over a decade, so I can't blame it on that.

I didn't mistakenly start using Liquid Plumr Foaming Pipesnake Clog Remover as toothpaste, and no, my electric toothbrush didn't short circuit and unexpectedly become a tongue taser.

I didn't get it stuck on a frozen steel fence post, the way I did when I was a five-year-old imbecile too stupid not to take a dare, so it wasn't that either.

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter why it hurts, the point is that it does hurt.

I may need to have it amputated.

If that's true, then I want a transplant.

Do they do tongue transplants? Is it possible that I could get, say, a cow's tongue? a giraffe's tongue? an iguana's tongue?

What does one want in a tongue?

Do I want some extra length? some extra girth?

Does size matter when it comes to tongues?

Or is it just in how you use it?


 





 

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha it seems that you got a crazy night with crazy thoughts.

    Hmm... but somehow you're right... do they do tongue transplants? That's very good question dear Kennedy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, size doesn't matter,KJ,just the ability and willingness to use it properly.

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! there are so MANY crude responses running through my head right about now...
    Thank you for the biggest giggle of my day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you eat too much sour hard candy?

    That is all I will allow myself to say because you really don't want to know how my mind works half the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to offer your opinions, salutations, and feedback of any kind. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, in my never-ending battle against Spam, I am no longer accepting comments from Anonymous readers. Please use a registered ID to make a comment. Thanks.









 
 


Comments? Questions? Abuse? Innuendoes?
Click Here









© Kennedy James. All rights reserved.

All material in this site is copyrighted under International Copyright Law. Reproduction of original content, in any form and in whole or in part, save for fair use exemption, is prohibited by the author of this site without expressed, written permission.


 Powered by Blogger